When planning for summer camps and other events, visit https://www.guestservices.msstate.edu/ to begin the reservation and planning process.
When completing your reservation form, please remember the following:
- If you are responsible for more than one camp, fill out a reservation form for each group.
- If you do not know the number of participants at this time, use the number who attended most recently. Be sure to update your participant numbers as soon as possible, but no later than 20 days before your camp is scheduled to arrive.
- If your group is a new summer group, provide an estimated number. You can adjust your estimate once you receive your contract.
- We are asking all day camps to register here, as well.
- As we are a one-stop-shop for all camps and conferences, there is no need for you to reach out to campus partners (dining, parking, event services, university recreation, etc.). Guest and Conference Services will manage your planning needs at MSU.
Disclaimer: Due to high demands of MSU facilities, there is no guarantee we can accommodate your first choice. Please list alternative preferences for housing, meeting spaces, recreational spaces and parking. Your camp/conference is not approved by submission of this form. You will be contacted after the form has been received on if accommodations can be met.
For questions or more information, contact Guest and Conference Services Coordinator Doris Barksdale at email@example.com or 662-325-4140.